The “Stop. What Can I Do Now?” Campaign
Most people understand their daily decisions can either help or hurt the planet’s atmosphere. What’s more, nearly everyone believes it’s their responsibility to contribute to the well-being of this and future generations. But there is a disconnect between our awareness and our behavior.
People want to know:
- Is climate change really so bad?
- How can I be with this difficulty?
- What are the most important actions?
- Does what I do make a difference?
Higher Ground’s “Stop. What Can I Do Now?” campaign answers these questions with well-tested science, a proven method of social change, and justifiable hope. In small study groups, the campaign’s four-session training program will consider
- risks the Lowcountry is now facing
- a menu of every day actions–essential elements to a comprehensive solution
- the values and feelings associated with our human response